When I saw the Myths & Magic Stamp Set and matching Framelit Dies it was WOW at the first moment. I have always enjoyed epic fantasy stories like the Lord of the Rings and have watch dozens of sci-fi shows with magical creatures. So buying this stamp set was a no-brainer for me.
I also thought the 6"x6" Glimmer Paper in iridescent, light green and turquoise was a good compliment for the cards. Here's the one I used for a Valentine. Don't you love the fire breathing effect? At the workshop we made a dragon card which could be a Valentine or Birthday one. The mermaid is so cute we made one for her.
- Stamp Set - Magical Day (#145857)
- Card Stock - Pear Pizzazz 5 1/2"x4 1/4". Whisper White 10 1/2"x4", score & fold 5 1/4", and some scrape paper for characters. Light Green Glimmer Paper.
- Framelits from Magical Day (#145660)
- Big Shot Die cutter and Magnetic Platform
- Inks - Stazon Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, (for Mermaid - Tempting Turquoise, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo)
- Blender Pens
- Circle Punch - 2 1/2"
- Adhesives - SNAIL double-sided tape, Dimensionals, glue dots
- Directions - fold the 10 1/2"x4" card stock in half; center and tape it to the 5 1/2"x 4 1/4" Pear Pizzazz card base. Punch glimmer circle. Stamp dragon and color it using blender pens. Die cut using the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform the dragon and using gold foil or gold glimmer paper, but out a few flames. Add dragon to glimmer paper with Dimensionals and flames with glue dots. Add a message and stamp some sparkles.
Happy Birthday Mermaid