In November, I designed a card for a workshop group using embossing and framelits techniques. It was a fun event and just wanted to share this thankful card.
Thank for You
- Stamp Set - Painted Harvest #144783) and Colorful Seasons (#143726)
- Card Stock - Soft Suede 4 1/4"x11" score & fold 5 1/2". Very Vanilla 5"x3 3/4" (inside) and 3 1/2"x4 1/4" (message). Basic Black 3"x3". Copper Foil. Gold Foil
- Gold String - 15"
- Inks - Stazon Black, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
- Seasonal Layers Thinlits (#143751) used the leaves
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Snail double-sided tape and Dimensionals
- Woodland Embossing Folder
- Big Shot Die Cutter
- Directions: The front portion of the card base is embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder. Stamp the front messages and die cut with the square shaped Sitched Shapes Farmelit. Center and tape to Basic Black card stock and tie around it the gold string and make a bow. Apply to front card base with Dimensionals. Stamp a leaf image onto the gold foil. Use leaf framelits to cut out 1 gold leaf and 2 copper leaves. Apply to front of card base with Dimensionals. On the inside stamp the very vanilla with the branch from Colorful Seasons using Soft Suede and stamp on and stamp off the maple leaves with the Cajun Craze. Add the message from Painted Harvest or leave blank.
Inside of card: