What fun it is to send someone a treat. In this workshop we learned how to make little paper baskets. My favorite In=Color combination is the Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist.
- Stamp Set - Picture Perfect Birthday (#145519 $17 w/18 stamps)
- Card Stock - Picture Perfect Birthday 6"x6" Designer Series Paper. Lemon Lime Twist 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and scrape for message. Berry Burst 10 1/2"x4". Shimmery White 4 1/2"x3".
- Ink - Basic Black
- Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder
- Stitched Framelits - oval
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- Adhesives - SNAIL Double-sided tape, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape
- Directions - Press emboss the Shimmery White with the Polka Dot Basics folder. Tape it down on, at a slant, on the Berry Burst card base. Instructions on fold to make the basket is shown in pictures below. The handle on the basket is an 1/2" wide and the cut is 1 3/4" long. Stamp the message and die cut it with the Stitched Framelits small oval. Apply the message with Dimensionals and the basket with the Tear & Tape adhesive.