In Northeast Ohio we have winter. Sometimes its mild and other times colder than most people can handle for 10 minutes or more. So far this winter, it is a cold one, single digit temperatures. Brrr... So why not just go with the cold and make a snow flake note card. Winter is the 4th Season of the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set and the snow flake stamp and framelits were perfect to use.
Snow Flake Note
Inside of Card:
- Stamp Set - Colorful Seasons
- Card Stock - Dapper Demin 8 3/4"x4 1/4" score & fold 3 1/4". Whisper White (2) 3"x4" and (1) 4"x2" and some scrape for snow flakes. Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper 2 3/4"xa3 3/4" and 1 3/4"x3 3/4".
- Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies - 3 snow flakes
- Ink - Dapper Demin
- Big Shot
- Rhinestones and Clear Faceted Gems
- Adhesives - SNAIL db-sided tape, and either Tom-Bow glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
- Directions - Tape the Designer Series Paper pieces onto one 3"x4" and 4"x2" Whisper White card stock. Apply to card base. Stamp message on remaining 3"x4" Whisper White piece and off stamp the snow flakes to give them a lighter shade of blue. Tape it down from the fold of the inside card. Using the Big Shot, die cut the three (3) snow flakes. I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen and held the snowflakes in place with soft end of the paper-piercing tool. Add Rhinestones or Gems to snow flake centers.