My community project is making sympathy and thank you cards for the Cleveland Clinic (a local hospital) Hospice organization. They send out over 100 cards a month. Here's a sympathy card I recently put together using the SWALLOWTAIL stamp set and the PETITE PAIRS stamp set. I cut 3/4" off one card edge and added an inch of Design Series Paper ENGLISH GARDEN to the inside message.
I only used one ink color, Mossy Meadow which is the same as the card base. I love the way the Mossy Meadow green ink brings out the details of the butterfly. Details on how to make this card are listed below along with the item numbers you can order to make it for yourself.
- Mossy Meadow card stock #133676 cut 5 1/2"x8 1/2", fold at 4 1/4" on front side trim off 3/4" paper
- Whisper White card stock #100730 cut 3"x5" and 3"x5 1/4"
- Wild Wasabi card stock #108641 cut 3 1/4"x5 1/4"
- English Garden Design Series Paper #138440 cut 1"x5 1/4"
- Swallowtail stamp set #131943 $20
- Petite Pairs stamp set #122497 $21
- Mossy Meadow stamp set #133645 $6.50