The next two workshop cards featured the new Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack (144168 $10). Stampin' Up! is designing more paper stacks and I like it and use more of it because it is cut 6"x6" making it a little easier to work with.
- Stamp Set - Butterfly Basic (137154)
- Card Stock - Calypso Coral 8 1/2x5 1/2, score & fold 4 1/4. Rich Razzleberry 4x3. Petal Garden Designer Series Paper 5 1/2x4 1/4.
- Delicate White Dollies (141701 $3 for 24)
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Butterflies Thinlits (137360 $27 3 patterns)
- Ink - Rich Razzleberry
- Misc. - double-sided tape, glue dots, Big Shot
- Directions: Cut card stock to sizes. Measure center of Designer Series Paper and cut 2". Fold back from corners, creating the split opening and tape down to Calypso Coral card base. Place a glue dot under folded back corners. Stamp message and little flowers. Use the Big Shot to cut butterfly. Tape dollie down and then butterfly using Dimensional to raise it up a bit.