This workshop featured packaging and gift giving ideas. There was also a Thanksgiving card made. One of the reasons I like the Butterly Basics Stamp Set is because it can be used for many seasons, not just late summer.
- Stamp Set - Butterfly Basics and Suite Seasons
- Card Stock - Very Vanilla 8 1/2"x5 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4" and 5"x3 3/4". Cajun Craze 5 1/4"x4". Whisper White scrap paper for butterfly
- Inks - Cajun Crze, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Calypso Coral
- Stampin' Up! Markers - Old Olive, Rose, Deep Yellow
- Framelits - small butterfly outline
- Basic Pearls - 4 on butterfly
- Directions: First, use the stamp on and stamp off to stamp a lighter fern. Ink on the flower stamp by applying the markers Rose and Deep Yellow on the flowers and Old Olive to the leaves. Give the stamp an "AH" breath and stamp down on paper. The "AH" technique is use to reactivate any marker ink which may of dried while you were apply the marker to the entire stamp. For the butterfly, I mixed Rose, Old Olive and the Crumb Cake inks to give the butterfly some texture.