The annual Sale-A-Bration once again brought us a variety of stamp sets, paper and flare. At this workshop we worked on some more stamp sets from the Sale-A-Bration pamphlet. I like the youthful images although the headsets look a lot like mine!
- Stamp Set – Epic Celebrations (SAB 2018)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake 5 1/2”x 9 3/4”, score & fold 2 1/2” and 6 3/4”.
- Crushed Curry 2 1/2x5 1/2”. Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper 5 1/2”x3”. Whisper White 5 1/4”x 2 1/4”. Emerald Green 3”x3”.
- Starburst Punch and 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- Ink – Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo
- Blender Pen
- Adhesives – Double-sideded SNAIL, Dimensionals
- Directions: Tape the Designer Series Paper to the bottom half of the card base. Stamp the Whisper White card stock with shoes and headsets images, one of the left side and the other on the right side. Using the blender pen, paint in colors on the images from the ink pad platforms. With scrap Whisper White card stock stamp the EPIC message and punch out with circle punch. With Emerald Green 3x3" card stock, punch the Starburst punch. Tape the stamped Whisper White stamped page onto the Crushed Curry and with Dimensionals place message half way and in the middle. Stamp AWESOME on the inside.