Here's one of my first cards made with the Avant Garden stamp set in the Sale-a-Bration 2017. Love this FREE set and I will be making lots of cards using it.
- Stamp Set - Avant Garden - Sale-a-Bration 2017
- Card Stock - Blushing Bride 8 1/2"x5 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4"; scrap for circle punch. Whisper White 3 1/2"x2"; scrap for circle punch. Carried Away Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-Bration 2017 5"x 3 3/4"
- Inks: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride
- 1/8" silver ribbon 6" and 4"
- 1 Rhinestone
- Wink of Stella - Clear Gloss
- Adhesives: Snail double-sided tape and Dimensionals
- Directions: Stamp flower with Basic Black and stamp over flowers with solid flower with Blushing Bride. Use the stem and leaf stamps to create a shadow with Wild Wasabi and add 2 leaves. Stamp and punch message. Secure the ribbon on the back side of the Designer Series Paper with double-sided tape; place DSP on card stock base at an angle. Place flower and message down with Dimensionals. Add a rhinestone to message and tie smaller ribbon on vertical ribbon. Optional: highlight flowers with Wink of Stella.
AVANT GARDEN (10 photopolymer stamps)
#143272 Available from Sale-a-Bration 2017