The Lots of Lavender 2018 Sale-A-Bration stamp set has been a favorite of mine because it features a fragrance herb. This is a stamp set I will definitely be using long after the SAB is over. This time I added a little country texture to the lavender bouquet with the Hardwood Stamp Set (#133032 $20 wood block). I have both the wood and clear block Hardwood Stamp Set. I most often use the wood stamp set as it is easier to ink and apply on a piece of card stock as well as to pick up a cleaner image.
- Stamp Set – Lots of Lavender (SAB 2018) and Hardwood (#133032)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake 5 1/2”x8 1/2” score & fold 4 1/4” and 5 1/4”x4” piece
- Ink – Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Stazon White, Fresh Fig
- Baker’s Twine 18-20”
- Stitched Framelits – oval
- 3 leaf punch
- Adhesives – Glue Dots, Dimensionals
- Directions: Ink the Hardwood stamp with Stazon White and lay 5 1/4"x4" Crumb Cake on top and press gently and lift up paper off of stamp. Stamp lavender images along bottom and add Fresh Fig coloring. Stamp the leaves with the Pear Pizazz ink. Tie Twine or string around the card stock. Tape down on card stock base with 6 to 8 Dimensionals. Stamp message from Heartfelt Blooms SAB stamp set. Using the Big Shot and Stitched Framelits oval die, cut out message and apply with Dimensionals. Punch a few Tri-Leaf punch and apply with glue dots.