I'm getting so many ideas every time I work with the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set. If you buy only one stamp set from the catalog this year - this is the one to buy. It covers 4 Seasons and there is so much you can do all year long with it. I brought the bundled set with stamps and framelits (#145348 $54 w/24 photopolymer stamps and 17 dies) and have made dozens of cards already from it. This card was also a way to demonstrate the versatility of Vellum Paper.
VELLUM FALL LEAVES
- Stamp Set - Colorful Seasons
- Thinlits Dies - Seasonal Layers
- Card Stock - Whisper White 8 1/2"x5 1/2" score & fold 4 1/4"; and 4 x 2 1/4. Vellum 3"x8 1/2". Gold Foil 4 1/4"x2 1/2". Wild Wasabi 4 1/2"x2 3/4".
- Inks - Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Tranquil Tide, VersaMark
- Textured Folder - Woodland
- Emboss Powder - Gold or Silver
- Sponge Daubers
- Adhesives - SNAIL Double-sided tape, Tombow Glue, Dimensionals
- Big Shot
- Embossing Heat Tool and Versa Mark Embossing Ink
- Directions - Start with the Vellum paper and add color (inks) to it using Sponge Daubers. Take the large leaf stamp and apply VersaMark embossing ink onto Vellum. Sprinkle with Embossing Powder and heat til shiny. Using your Big Shot, place leaves on Magnetic Platform and Cutting Pads with the Thinlit die of the large maple leaf and cut out. Glue the back of the leaves and place on Whisper White card stock.
- Tape backing layers of gold foil and Wild Wasabi card stock. On front of card base, press emboss the Woodland Textured Folder. Apply Dimensionals on back of 3 leaf design and center on card front.
Colorful Season (24 photopolymer stamps) #143726 $27