I really enjoyed the July workshop. We had a great group of people and had fun playing with the new 2017-19 In Colors from Stampin' Up! The new color Lemon-Lime Twist makes the two berry colors and teal green pop. I also like the Dapper Demin and Lemon-Lime Twist color combinations and will definitely be combining them at the September workshop.
HAPPY AS TODAY
If there is only one bundle you plan to purchase from the 2017 Catalog, I strongly recommend Colorful Seasons Stamp Set (#143726 $27 w/24 photopolymer stamps). It is paired with Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies (143751 $33 w/17 dies). Purchased as a bundled set you save %10 using code #145348 $54. This set covers Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. There are several new messages along with the standard Congratulations! and Thinking of You.
- Stamp Set - Colorful Seasons (143726 $27)
- Card Stock - Berry Burst 8 1/2"x 5 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4". Lemon Lime Twist 4 1/4"x3 1/4" and 5"x3 3/4" for inside, and 3"x 2" for chair. Whisper White 4 1/4"x 3 1/4" and 4x 1 1/2" for flowers
- Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies (143751 $33)
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- Double sided tape, glue dots, Dimensionals, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- Directions - On the Whisper White paper stamp the message on the right-hand side leaving enough room for the chair. Using a Big Shot die cutter, cut out the chair. Stamp flowers on 4 x 1 1/2" paper and stamp off one flower for a lighter shaded flower. Cut out flowers with Big Shot die cutter. Angle and tape down lemon-lime paper and then whisper white paper. Glue down chair, three flowers and add several Glitter Enamel Dots. Tape on the inside the 5"x3 3/4" paper for writing a note.