My last workshop card for April is this colorful mix of stamps from the Oh So Succulent stamp set. This is also the third sample use of the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies. The stitching around the message adds interest to the card. I really like the way the pink, orange and green shapes work together to make a bright and cheery greeting card.
Oh So Hello
- Stamp Sets - Oh So Succulent (#142992 $21 30 stamps) and Tin of Cards
- Card Stock - Whisper White 5 1/2"x8 1/2" score & fold 4 1/4". Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) 5 1/2"x 1" and 5 1/2"x 1/2".
- Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies (#145372)
- Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine 16"
- Inks - Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Sweet Sugarplum
- Adhesives - Double-sided SNAIL, Dimensionals
- Directions - Fold the card stock in half. With a pencil, lightly make a line on the left-side where the DSP strip of paper will go. Stamp three sizes of succulent flowers on right-side of card front. Tape the two DSP strips together and tie a bow with Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine around it. Tape down the strip over the light pencil line. Stamp hello message and cut it out with a Big Shot using the oval Stitched Shapes Framelit Die. Add message with one Dimensional.