Here is the second set of cards made with the High Tide (#143006 $26 16 stamps) stamp set from the Occasions catalog. I have my fingers crossed that it will be carried over to the new catalog. This one is a keeper. The Day at the Beach (#142258 $27 11 stamps or $19 clear) is a set I got with my rewards money and purchased on wood blocks. My family has a week long vacation planned at the beach this summer and I plan to bring this set to share and have the kids made cards and post-cards.
- Stamp Sets - Day at the Beach (#142258) and High Tide
- Card Stock - Peekaboo Peach 4 1/2"x11" score & fold 5 1/2". Whisper White 5 1/4"x4". Marina Mist 5 1/4"x1 1/2".
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (#145372)
- Inks - Marina Mist, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach
- Double-sided tape SNAIL and Dimensionals
- Envelope Punch Board and Big Shot
- Directions - This is our workshops second easy and fast card. The Big Shot was used to cut out the message with the new Stitched Shapes Framelits. These framelits embed a stitch around the message. Stamp the water on the Marina Mist card stock and then tape down. Stamp the beach images and punch rounded right side corners on Envelope Punch Board. Add the message lifting it up a bit with Dimensionals. Fold Peekaboo Peach in half and insert both corners to round right side on Envelope Punch Board. Tape down card front.