Besides coloring in the the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper from the 2017 Sale-a-Bration mini-catalog, you can color in a window and make it pop out with color. A little less work, but a so easy way to add color to your message JUST BECAUSE.
Inside the Lines Window Card
- Stamp Set - Tin of Cards (138946)
- Card Stock - Old Olive 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4". Basic Black 3 1/2"x4 1/4" and a 4"x4" for scrap. Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper 3 1/4"x4"
- Layering Squares Framelits - for window
- Watercolor Pencils (141709)
- Blender Pens (102845)
- Ink - Basic Black
- Directions: with the smallest Layering Squares Framelit, select a portion of the designer series paper Inside the Lines. Cut out using the Big Shot and the next size larger square with Basic Black card stock. Add watercolor pencil and blend with Blender Pen. With double sided tape, place on smaller Basic Black card stock. Tape the remaining DSP on the larger black card stock and using Dimensionals add the smaller colored square.