Ever wonder if you could make your own Designer Series Paper? Well, that's exactly what my workshop members did. They stamped their own Designer Series Paper using the Stamp Set: Blooms & Wishes. There is an endless varieity you can do making your own. Something to consider when choosing a stamp set, use 3 large stamps and 3 smaller stamps. This way you can fill in all the gaps and make the design more interesting.
Make Your Own Designer Series Paper
- Stamp Set - Blooms and Wishes
- Card Stock - Whisper White 12"x12". Flirty Flamingo 11"x4 1/4". Peekaboo Peach 11"x4 1/4". Tip Top 11"x4 1/4". Scraps of each card stock for message.
- 4 Whisper White Envelopes; stamp back flap
- 10" Ribbon
- Measurements for tags: darker shade 2"x 2 3/4"; medium shade 1 3/4"x2 1/2"; Whisper White 1 1/2"x2 1/4"
- Rhinestones or Basic Pearls.
- Directions: Decide on a color for each stamp and start with the larger stamps. Vary the color by shadow stamping and over lapping the edges of the paper. Be fearless in your stamping, the design will come together and will look great when you cut it and tape onto the card stock base. I have a diagram below of how to cut and score your DSP. I used the 1" paper by cutting it in half and taping it to the bottom inside of each card. The box is formed by scoring 1" around the 12"x4" paper and scoring at 5 1/2" and 6 1/2". Cut little, tiny slits to give the box some room for bending together. Tie with ribbon the secure shape.
BLOOMS & WISHES (14 photopolymer Stamps