This October workshop focused on Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stampin' Up! was running a special on Designer Series Paper, buy 3 and get 1 more for free. All the paper on special are 12"x12" double-sided sheets. In a craft store, the decorative 12x12 sheets are only printed on one side and the paper weight is less. Stampin' Up! provides quality papers and coordinates with all their paper card board colors.
- Stamp Set - Jar of Haunts (#142247 $17)
- Card Stock - Pumpkin Pie 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4"; Any Halloween Designer Series Paper 5 1/4"x4"; Brights Designer Series Paper, orange and green, Whisper White for moon message
- Framelits - ovals and May Flowers (#140276 $31)
- Punch - 1 3/8 Circle
- Ink - Black Stazon
- Adhesives - double-sided tape (Snail), Dimensionals
- Directions - I used dimensionals under the first oval and taped down the other two. There is also dimensionals under the moon message. The Jar of Haunts stamp set has a little spider which I added on the inside of the card and using a ruler, drew a thin line from the fold in the spider.
Night of Navy Banners
- Card Stock - Night of Navy 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score & fold at 4 1/4", and 1"x4". Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper (141663 $11) cut in following sizes: 3/4" x 4 1/2", 1" x 4", 3/4" x 3 3/4", 3/4" x 3 3/4", and 1/2" x 3"
- Punch - 1" square
- Ribbon - 2 (two) 1" by 6". One for bottom of bow and one for top of bow. (I used Watermelon Wonder)
- Ink - White Stazon
- Adhesives - double-sided tape (SNAIL), Fast Fuse (for tab supporting banners and ribbon), Glue Dots
- Directions - The banner was cut using the corner of the 1" square punch. You can also make it with scissors by cutting a triangle from the bottom piece. Tape the banners onto the 1"x4" piece of paper. Turn over banner tab and add Fast Fuse. Place ribbon across the banner tops and fold over the ribbon to the back adhesive. add more Fast Fuse on ribbon and place at top of folded card base. With second piece of ribbon tie one single knot. Cut ribbon ends like the banners are cut. Glue Dot the ribbon center and each ribbon side to keep ribbon in place on the card. Add a stamped message using White Stazon ink.
Using Old Designer Series Paper
- Card Stock - Whisper White 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score & fold at 4 1/4". Calypso Coral 4"x4". Designer Series Paper scrapes for circles. (I used the 2016 Sale-a-bration DSP)
- Punch - 1" circle punch
- Adhesives - SNAIL double-sided tape
- thread or twine - 16" to tie around 4" square prior to taping down on card stock base.
- Message - from Sheltering Tree (#137163 Stampin' Up!)
DSP Christmas Tree
- Card Stock - Crumb Cake 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4". Soft Suede 3/4" x 1 1/2" (for tree trunk). This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper (141628 $13 *24 sheets, 4 each of 6 double-sided designs, 12"x12") Cut all strips 3/4" using the following lengths: 3 3/4", 3 1/4", 2 3/4", 2 1/4", 1 3/4"
- Silver or Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (for star)
- Punch - Star
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Snowflakes stamp from Jar of Cheer (#142161 2016 Holiday Catalog)
- Adhesives - SNAIL double-sided tape, Dimensionals for star top.
- Inks - White Stazon for snow. Recommend Soft Suede or Cherry Cobbler in for inside message.
- Directions - This one is so easy! Cut 3/4" strips from an assortment from This Christmas Speciality Designer Series Paper. Then cut the 5 lengths for the tree. First stamp some snow using White Stazon. Place the tree trunk at the middle bottom of the card front base. Use SNAIL double-sided tape on DSP. Move the strips around a bit to add character and top with a star. Add rhinestone on card base and tree branches.