Here's the second half of the watercolored workshop cards.
Helping Me Grow Flowers
- Stamp Set - Helping Me Grow (#140784 $26)
- Card Stock - Old Olive 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4"; Daffodil Delight 5 1/4"x4; Whisper White 4 1/4"x3"; Designer Series Paper Brights Old Olive 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Ribbon - Old Olive 5"
- Inks - Daffodil Delight and Old Olive
- Blender Pens, Crystal Effects
Directions - Stamp the Whisper White with the Daisy stamp. Leave room at the top for the corner stamp and the message. Using the Blender Pens, color in the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. Add a little crystal effects onto the 2 flower centers. Tape together the stamped image, to the DSP, to the Daffodil Delight, to the Old Olive base. Tied the ribbon once and apply with the glue dot. Trim the ribbon at an angle to finish. Optional: add 5"x3 3/4" Whisper White on inside.
Watercolor Embossed Rose
The Rose Wonder stamp set is so versatile. A rose seems to be universal for love, caring, remembrance, and warm greetings. Here are two using White Embossing Powder and Gold Embossing Powder. The effects are different but the message is the same.
- Stamp Set - Rose Wonder (#140697) and Timeless Textures (#140517) and Suite Sayings (#140712)
- Card Stock - Whisper White (2) 5 1/4"x4"; Mambo Melon 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4"; Peekaboo Peach 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4"
- Inks - Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive
- Embossing Powders - Gold, White
- Aqua Painters, Fast Fuse
Directions - Emboss the full Rose stamp onto the Whisper White paper. Using the Aqua Pen, watercolor the flower and leaves. Paint a light wash of color and then add more ink where you to highlight and give texture to the painting. REMEMBER - WITH WATERCOLOR YOU CAN ADD COLOR, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY. Stamp the message from Suite Sayings and a little texture from Timeless Textures. Tape the rose onto the card base with Fast Fuse.