I guess, better late than never, sorry for the delay releasing part 2 of my March workshop. We were out and about town and then I had 20 people over for Easter dinner. Although I'm late sharing my Easter items, they are good ideas for next year.
Happy Easter Egg
- Stamp Set - Teeny Tiny Wishes and Work of Art
- Cardstock - Whisper White; 2 each at 5 1/4"x4"; Soft Sky 5 1/2"x8 1/2", score 4 1/4" fold; Scrapes of Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Wild Wasahi, Soft Sky
- Embossing Folder - Elegant Dots
- Framelits - Ovals
- Punch - Petite Petals and Word Window
- Accessories - Leave punch and Pearl Basic Jewels
- Directions - With one of the Whisper White sheets, cut out an oval using your Big Shot and then emboss it with the Elegant Dots folder. Stamp second Whisper White paper with the wide brush stroke found in the Work of Art stamp set. Use the inks matching the flowers. Be sure to clean your stamp throughly each time the color is changed so it comes out bright and clear. Place the oval cut paper over the stamped paper. Center on the folded Soft Sky card base.
JELLY BEAN BUNNY
Here's my sweet little bunny to share as a treat at Easter time. My workshop members made 2 each and each bunny looked unique. The method is lots of different punches and Sweet Treat Cups and candies like jelly beans. Stampin' Up! doesn't sell the sweet treat cups anymore, but lots of other vendors do. Permanent gel markers in black and white were used for the bunny face.
- Circle Punches - 2 1/2", 1 3/4", 3/4", 1/4"; Other punches - Tiny Heart, Small Oval
- Punch 2 tiny hearts, one for the nose and one to turn sideways for the mouth.
- Punch 2 small ovals in 1 color and 2 small ovals in a second contrasting color. Cut the contrasting color by 3/4 and tape to bottom of bunny ear ovals.
- Punch one 1 3/4" circle, then use the 2 1/2" punch around it. This becomes the circle you insert the sweet treat cup into. Punch another 2 1/2" and glue down cup with candy in it. There's your belly.