This is the second part of the December 5 Workshop Summary.
Holiday Mini Treat Bag
The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (#137547 $40) has SO MUCH to offer. It includes a heart, star, ribbon bow, labels, and more. I love using this and was happy to demonstrate one of its many uses. It can be used for gift cards or 2 square pieces of wrapped candy. Which is what is in this bag and why I put a staple in the top to keep the candy in.
- Stamp Set - Reason for the Season (139730 $21) Poinsettia leaf markings
- Ink - Basic Gray (#140932 $7)
- Ribbon - Mossy Meadow
- Card Stock - Real Red
- Punch - Festive Flower Builder (139682 $18)
- Iced Rhinestone Embellishments - colored with permanent yellow marker
Happy New Year Thoughts
A bright cheery new year's greeting to start 2016 off on a positive note. I just love the way the 1" Dotted Lace Trims work to make bows. The ribbon has a little give to it which makes it a tight little knot.
I used the brayer to color the white areas of the black & white designer series paper. You can make the paper any color you want - yellow, blue, purple, any color! Then clean your brayer by rinsing it off under the water faucet and dry with dish towel. EASY CLEAN.
- Stock Card - Watermelon Wonder and Designer Series Paper in Black & White
- Ink - Black StazOn and Watermelon Wonder
- Banner Framelits
- Stamp Set - Hostess Set - Best Thoughts and some background texture with the Gorgeous Grunge
- Tool - Brayer (#102395 $12.50)
Side Note: Black StazOn is a permanent ink and will not wash off your brayer. Use the StazOn Cleaner (#109196 $5)
December and January are often months when people retire from a job or start a new adventure. Last month I ordered the stamp set Wild About Flowers (#138728 $21) and you will be seeing it featured again on my blog. It has a "herb look" and messages on retirement, new adventures, wishes for a good future, etc. These are words I have wanted to place on my cards and now I have it.
- Stamp Set - Wild About Flowers (#138728 $21)
- Card Stock - Delightful Dijon 5 1/2x8 1/2, score 4 1/4, scrap for flowers; Old Olive 5 1/4x4 and 4x4; Whisper White 4x4; Designer Series Paper - English Garden 5x3 3/4
- Framelits - Oval (#129381 $27)
- Punch - Petite Petals (#133322 $13)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247 $5)