This is a card taught to me by my Stampin' Up! upline Sherm Langan. She is an amazing paper crafter. This is a note inside a card. The note card is pulled out and is where a personal message can be written. Cutting an angle on the Stampin' Trimmer is easy. Just turn the paper under the clear cutting guide from cut point to cut point. 1st right side cut 1".
- Stamp Set - Butterfly Basics (#137154)
- Card Stock - Soft Sky (5 1/2x8 1/2), Whisper White (5x3 1/2), Design Series Paper (5x 3 1/2)
- Ink - Soft Sky and ink matching a constrast color in the DSP
- Punch - Scallop Oval
- Accessories - 6" ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
- Very important tool - Stampin' Trimmer