The Half Full Stamp Set has so much meaning to me. Not just because it is about wine, but because in was inspired by my upline Stampin' Up! Demonstrator: Linda Bauwin. She was a Million Dollar Achiever in 2016 and as part of her rewards, she was able to inspire a stamp set and have it featured in the Holiday Catalog. It is on page 42 in the 2017 Holiday Catalog and acknowledges her achievement. Linda works hards and does a wonderful job inspiring stampers like me. Congratulations Linda on a job well done!
HALF FULL GLASS
- Stamp Set - Half Full (#144999 10 rubber stamps $22) Inspired by Million Dollar Achiever Linda Bauwin
- Card Stock - Pool Party 8 1/2"x5 1/2", score & fold 4 1/4". Rich Raspberry 5 1/4x4. Whisper White 5x 1 3/4. Petal Garden Designer Series Paper 5"x2".
- Ribbon - 7" and 5"
- Wink of Stella Gold
- Ink - Stazon Black, Rich Raspberry Marker
- Double-sided tape, Scott Tape
- Directions - Tape the Whisper White and Petal Garden Designer Paper together on the back with one-sided scotch tape. Stamp message and image on Whisper White card stock. Add ribbon and attached cover onto Rich Raspberry card stock piece. Then apply onto folded Pool Party card stock. I added a little Wink of Stella on the wine glass stems.
Half Full Stamp Set - 10 rubber stamps
#144996 $30 (wood blocks) #144999 $22 (for clear acrylic blocks)